w w w . s u a - o n l i n e . o r g
To eliminate unwanted hair you do not need painful and ineffective depilatory methods that belong to the past.Medical laser hair removal offers a definitive depilation and a correct diagnosis of the type of skin and laser to use.
In our cosmetic medicine clinic in laser hair removal arizona you can find the 2 most advanced technologies in laser hair removal: theIPL or pulsed light laser and the SHR laser system to treat unwanted hair with fast, accurate and painless light shots.
These new techniques of hair removal can be applied in any area of the body and are fast , non – invasive and very effective .
What is Photoepilation?
Usually we can differentiate very well the hair removal with cold or hot wax, the electrical depilation, but when applying laser techniques it is often unknown what type of laser is used. The easiest way to identify hair removal with Laser or Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) is the use of a light source . Well, that’s what defines photoepilation. When we talk about photoepilation it just means that we are applying a light source for the removal of body or facial hair . This light will be provided by a Laser or Intense Pulsed Light.
Differences between pulsed light (IPL) and laser
Both are techniques that use light to achieve hair removal. The differences between them correspond to the physical characteristics of each one.
The Laser Light is monochromatic, that is, of a single color, and therefore has a certain wavelength (λ), which is always the same for each laser. By having different types of lasers, each of them will have a specific wavelength. In addition, it has a spatial coherence or collimation and a temporal coherence.
The Intense Pulsed Light is instead polychromatic, that is to say, it is composed of different colors and therefore of different wavelengths, it is a non coherent light and has a broad spectrum.
Each molecule and tissue absorbs a certain wavelength. In fotodepilación we look for the interaction between the light and the hair that we want to eliminate. In photoepilation, the target of our treatment is hair melanin. Melanin is what gives us brown or black hair . Therefore, for effective photodepilation the hair must be brown or black (blond or gray hair will not interact well with our light source) and a clear skin, so that it does not absorb that light and is not injured.
How many types of laser hair removal are there?
- Photoepilation with the AFT system: It is one of the most effective and popular techniques in the world. The treatment consists in applying a pulse of light on the skin, which is absorbed by the melanin and transformed into heat. This heat is responsible for destroying the cells of the hair follicle (hair nucleus) responsible for creating hair. Photodepilation with AFT is safe, fast, effective and durable, and represents a technical advance capable of achieving a final depilation without damaging the epidermis, causing no or minimal discomfort.
- SHR: The SHR laser, or Super Hair Removal , is applied through a moving head and incorporates a cold system that makes it painless and very fast. It is effective in the hair removal of corporal and facial hair. Can be used even in summer .
How long does a laser hair removal treatment last?
The treatment time depends on the areas to be shaved . Small areas like the English or underarms need about 5-10 minutes, and the larger areas like the back or legs, about 1 hour. It is not enough with a single session since the light only affects those hair follicles that are in active phase of growth. Therefore it is necessary to realize several sessions spaced every 1 or 2 months, according to the zone and extension. A minimum of 6 sessions should be performed to destroy between 60-90% of the hair spaced 4 to 6 weeks apart .
You must know…
These laser hair removal systems are designed to selectively treat only the hair follicles, leaving the surrounding tissue intact, ensuring smooth and precise treatments. Despite their generalization even at the domestic level, they should be used with caution and always under medical supervision , as they can provoke allergic reactions or be contraindicated in case of hormonal alterations or pregnancy. Both men and women have been treated successfully.
The result is long lasting eliminating hair effectively even in large areas without causing irritation and minimizing the possibility of scars and changes in pigmentation.
In the New York, most women choose to receive prenatal care from an obstetrician-gynecologist (MidAtlantic OBGYN) and give birth at the hospital. However, in the case of many pregnant women, there are other options, including the services of a Certified Obstetric Nurse (CNM) for prenatal care and during childbirth. If you are pregnant (or plan to become pregnant) and you do not know which health care provider to choose, start with step 1. Example: .gg == Steps ==
Part 1: Understanding the differences between gynecologist-obstetricians and obstetric nurses
- He understands what “gynecologist-obstetrician” means. Gynecologist obstetricians are physicians who specialize in the health of women. They complete their medical studies and a residency program in obstetrics, then give written and oral examinations to obtain certification from the Medical College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of the New York, the official organization of obstetricians and gynecologists in the United States. They are able to perform surgeries (including a caesarean section), manage complications associated with pregnancy and childbirth, and prescribe medications.
- Some gynecologist-obstetricians perform additional training to specialize in particular aspects of women’s health care, such as infertility treatment or gynecological cancer.
- You should know what the term “certified obstetric nurse” means. They complete their undergraduate nursing studies, become registered nurses, and undergo additional training in obstetrics. They then take exams to earn certification from the United States Obstetrical Nurses Medical Association, the official obstetric nurse organization in the United States. They may prescribe medications, depending on state laws, but they can not perform surgeries or handle high-risk cases.
- Consider the connections between gynecological obstetricians and pregnancy and delivery with many medications. Because gynecologists and obstetricians are medical doctors, they approach pregnancy and childbirth with a scientific and medical approach. This approach has its advantages and disadvantages.
- A medical approach is beneficial if you are at increased risk and are likely to need specialized medical care. GYN obstetricians are the only health care professionals who can handle any complications that may arise, including the need for surgery.
- On the other hand, a medical approach sometimes ends up in medications or unnecessary interventions. Some women who use the services of an obstetrician-gynecologist realize that their experiences of pregnancy and childbirth end up using too many medications. Childbirth is a natural process and most healthy women do not need complicated interventions.
- It recognizes the correlation between delivery assistance and natural childbirth. You can try to have a natural birth with an OB / GYN or obstetric nurse. However, usually a woman who uses the services of an obstetric nurse tends to take fewer pain medications, undergoes fewer interventions and is less likely to need a cesarean.
Part 2: Assessing Your Risk Level
- Consider any chronic health problem. Obstetrician-gynecologists are generally the best choice for any “high-risk” pregnancy. If you have a chronic health or epilepsy problem, your pregnancy falls into this category. You will need an OB / GYN and, in some cases, a perinatologist (specialist in high-risk pregnancies).
- It should be noted that in many areas it is possible to see an obstetric nurse in normal prenatal visits and an OB / GYN or other medical specialist for your medical needs. Either way, your OB / GYN will be in charge of your pregnancy and delivery.
- Think about your reproductive history. If you have been pregnant before, consider any complications. Did you develop gestational diabetes, preeclampsia, or other problem? Did you need an emergency cesarean or other medical intervention? If so, you could choose a gynecologist-obstetrician trained to deal with such situations. Otherwise, you may consider using the services of an obstetric nurse.
- Consider multiple pregnancies. If you find out you are having twins or triplets, you may need an OB / GYN to help you cope with the medical problems that a multiple pregnancy can lead to. If you expect a single baby, an obstetric nurse might be your best choice.
- You should know that a previous cesarean does not necessarily involve a high risk. Depending on the reasons that led to your cesarean section, you could have a normal pregnancy and vaginal delivery. Talk to your doctor, but if you are going to have a vaginal delivery after a previous cesarean (VBAC) it is important that you consider using the services of an obstetric nurse. Obstetric nurses have a higher success rate for VBACs.
Part 3: Reflecting on prenatal care
- She understands that obstetrician-gynecologists and obstetric nurses perform the same basic prenatal care. Regardless of the health care professional you choose, you will have to undergo a monthly review through your seventh month, then twice a week in the eighth month and once a week during the ninth month. Both professionals will control your weight, the measurement of your belly, you will have urine tests and listen to the heartbeat of the fetus.
- You should know that you can do the same tests and diagnostic tests whether you choose an OB / GYN or obstetrical nurse. Regardless of the professional you choose, you will have access to laboratory tests, ultrasound, amniocentesis and other tests.
- Think about how much time you want to spend with your health care provider. Although both types of providers offer the same prenatal care, obstetrical nurses tend to spend more time with their patients. Most of them take extra time to answer all your questions, give you additional information about your pregnancy and talk about any concerns that might overwhelm you. Good gynecologists and obstetricians will also listen and answer your questions, but usually have less time and, therefore, try to finish each appointment quickly. Ask yourself which approach you prefer.
- Consider how much emotional support you want from your health care provider. There are exceptions, but, in general, obstetrical nurses provide more emotional support. Obstetrician-gynecologists understand that their job is to provide medical care to pregnant women; Obstetrical nurses have a more holistic approach. Ask yourself which style you prefer. Some women want a supportive professional who listens to their concerns and offers emotional support; Others prefer a more commercial relationship and seek emotional support from other people, such as their partners, friends and family.
Part 4: Considering the experience of childbirth
- Consider where you want to give birth. In the New York, most women give birth in hospitals, but you might also consider going to a maternity home or giving birth at home. Depending on your preference, you may need a particular type of provider:
- If you want to give birth in a hospital, you can usually use the services of an OB / GYN or obstetric nurse. Ask the professionals which hospitals are affiliated so you know what your options will be.
- If you want to give birth in a maternity hospital, you will probably need an obstetric nurse. Maternity hospitals are an alternative for hospitals; They seek to provide a comfortable and uncomplicated environment for healthy women with low-risk pregnancies to give birth. Unlike hospitals, they let you wear your own clothes, eat when you are hungry and get into a tub with warm water during labor and delivery if you wish. Maternity units usually have certified obstetrics nurses. If an emergency arises, you will need to be taken to a hospital.
- If you want to give birth at home, you will definitely need an obstetric nurse and you may have to do some research to find a local nurse who is willing to help you at home. For most healthy pregnant women with low-risk pregnancies, giving birth at home is safe. However, you should know that if a complication arises you will have to go to the hospital right away. In addition, you should know that many health insurance plans do not cover births at home.
- Ask yourself how committed you are to a natural birth experience. If you are healthy, you have a low-risk pregnancy and you want to give birth without unnecessary medications, surgery or surgeries, then an obstetric nurse might be right for you. In general, obstetrical nurses do a better job of instructing their patients throughout labor and delivery. For example, women who give birth with obstetric nurses are less likely to end up with epidurals, episiotomies, forceps or caesarean deliveries.
- Think of pain medications. Generally speaking, you will have more pain management options with an OB / GYN (they tend to suggest pain medications). Obstetric nurses tend to suggest natural techniques for relieving pain (breathing, massage, changing positions, giving birth in a tub with warm water); However, you may also be able to prescribe some pain medications and, if you give birth in a hospital, you may be given an epidural no matter what professional you choose.
- You must know if you want a personal treatment from your professional. Many pediatric nurses will stay with you from the early stages of labor until you give birth to your baby, giving you instructions and various types of support. If this is what you want, you should look for a certified obstetrical nurse instead of an OB / GYN. GYN obstetricians usually check you periodically until the time of delivery arrives, but they will not stay by your side; In general, they leave most of this kind of care to nurses.
Part 5: Making the Decision
- Talk to your partner. If you have a husband or a partner, talk to that person about the type of prenatal care and the experience you want for childbirth. You are the one who will have the baby, but he or she must also have the option to express their preferences and concerns.
- Talk about your concerns with friends and family who have recently given birth. If you know women who have recently given birth, talk to them about their experiences. They could give you their impressions about obstetrician-gynecologists and obstetrics nurses and could answer your questions. Also, if they live in your locality, they could recommend (or not recommend) some professionals.
- Meet with potential health providers. If your pregnancy is low risk and you still do not decide what type of professional you want, get references from at least one of them and get together to talk about your concerns and to have them answer your questions. Ask them about their approaches to prenatal visits and pain management during labor and find out where their patients are giving birth. Choose the professional that you think is right for you.
- Follow your instincts. If you have researched and considered all the options, then follow your intuition. If you are healthy and have no risks associated with your pregnancy, there is no wrong decision. If you feel more comfortable in a hospitable environment with a doctor who controls your pregnancy, labor and delivery, then go with an OB / GYN. If you feel more comfortable approaching the pregnancy from a natural perspective and you want a provider to stay by your side throughout the labor and delivery, then go with an obstetric nurse.
he visit is gone, the rest of the turkey is exhausted and you are armed with your list of resolutions – or realistic goals, as the fashion of our time. Undoubtedly at the top of the list, you have chosen yourself: to eat better, to offer you time, to lose weight, to put yourself in the foreground, to move, to think of you. Several of you will cross the door of the gym in the neighborhood by targeting a few less books, then perhaps a medical-aesthetic clinic; The other gym, the one for the skin. But how to stop his choice among the ever-increasing offer of clinics? Who, between the esthetician, the dermato, the technician or the chains with multiple franchises, should take care of your skin? A little guide in 5 time to see more clearly.
- A global and personalized service offer
Life is what it is (understand: fast, eventful and ocupadísima ), the less we divide our numbers, the better we are. Managing the esthetician for the seasonal facial, the doctor for Botox every three months and the technique for hair removal … it makes three numbers on the cellular, an increased risk of forgotten appointments, several consultations $, traveling without end In the traffic, a busy schedule with which you have to juggle and … in the end, a tired being more than pampered. Therefore, give priority to a center where the offer of services corresponds to your general needs, where the care of your care plan is made naturally and whose expertise corresponds to your expectations.
- The notoriety … is not always a cliché
Word of mouth has always won the palm, whether to find a job or a good garage. Pay attention: there is a good chance that you will follow – or not! – your best girlfriend in her beauty. Rely on concrete results, positive experiences before making your choice. The success of a medical-aesthetic clinic is gained by a clearly established mission: to protect, correct and maintain your skin in a welcoming and intimate environment.
- Safety first, confidence then
local skin care clinic, a priori a same technology, a few dollars difference: where to go? That’s the question and you have to compare apples with apples. Pulsed light is a good example: Did you know that there are dozens and dozens of IPL platforms and that, like a car or a vacuum cleaner, there are different qualities depending on which companies choose Will affect your comfort, the frequency and the outcome of your treatments? Do not improvise “specialist in rejuvenation” who wants it. The chosen platforms must be among the best in the marketplace, approved by Health Canada and handled by a qualified, certified and continuing education professional.
- The volume = the experience
This coveted machine is very much enthroned in an immaculate care room and advertised with great pomp in the local weekly, if it serves only once a month, you may not want to be this Patient … Experience, as we know, is, in most cases, synonymous with expertise. And expertise rhymes with seriousness: medical supervision, established protocols for uniformity of care, trained staff, safe environment. Return to items 2 and 3.
- The truth, the whole truth
The idea of being sold something to pressure rejects. In terms of skin care and / or rejuvenation, the idea is of course to be advised … because you are not a pro in the matter and need an experienced and honest guide. Opt for a place where exchanges are sincere and open, aim for natural results and remain realistic: the magic cachet for eternal youth still does not exist. Finally, make yourself say “no”: the care you are considering may not be suitable for you and requires rather a different attention. This is called professional advice.
Dermapure is the reference in Quebec for rejuvenation without surgery and has been committed for six years to treat all aspects of your skin. From complexion to texture, to relaxation, loss of volume and the main concerns of the body (fatty mass, cellulite, hair loss), nothing is left out. And for good reason: a personalized consultation, varied and efficient technologies, care provided by a competent team of doctors and technicians, a high-end, discreet and safe environment. Find your Dermapure !
Medellin children refuse to take classes where they watched over narco deaths
Although in her 8 years Ariana has never seen a ghost, she believes that one will appear to her these days, because her school, Tulio Ospina, was transferred to the building where a funeral home used to work.
Some parents do not agree to move the institution, which has been operating in a convent in Medellin for more than 50 years. “(The funeral home) is not suitable for children to study, there are no bathrooms and are just painting the rooms,” complained Gloria Martinez, mother of Ariana.
But the girl who is most afraid is that a ghost gets to “pull the feet” or call her by name. “Imagine that you go to the bathroom and that a dead person raise my skirt or talk to me,” said Ariana fearfully.
And it is that in the 90’s the funeral home La Aurora, where the school will operate, was one of the most renowned nightclub in Medellín. There they were veiled the car bomb victims of Pablo Escobar’s war with the Pepes, and there is no shortage of people saying that there are souls in grief.
However, for Luis Fernando Lopera, president of the Tulio Ospina’s Parent Council, the allegations are unjustified.
“The transfer was socialized. There are few who oppose and in that tone are the parents who frighten children, “he said.
According to the Ministry of Education, the change for 240 students responded to a policy of reducing expenses, since they were paying expensive leases – in this case 8 million pesos – having structures that are of the municipality and that can be adapted as schools .
“At least 100 billion pesos are paid for leases. We have to reduce that budget, “said Clara Luz Hoyos, who is the leader of the infrastructure projects of the Ministry of Education of Medellín (Edúcame).
The problem is, according to the official, that the directors of the institution did not arrange the change of venue with the parents. César Hernández, the rector of the school, responded that they did inform the families about the transfer, but he explained that Edúcame took a long time to start the adaptation.
The project of the Ministry of Education of Medellín will re-establish the funeral home La Aurora to make it a great venue for, in the future, to transfer the students of the school Francisco José de Paula, where they report that there is overcrowding. You can visit http://www.wikiprofessional.org/Top_Mortician_Schools for more informations.
An exmodel and DJ from Melbourne, who according to the agency he worked for had a promising future, is one of the Australians who are believed to have died recently in a battle alongside ISIS militants in Syria.
Sharky Jama’s 25-year-old parents learned of his son’s death through a text message and a phone call Monday, according to Hussein Harakow, chairman of the Australian Somali Council in Victoria, Australia.
“They were very surprised and very disappointed,” said Harakow, who knows the Jama family.
Harakow said Jama had disappeared in August 2014 along with another Somali-Australian, whom the Australian media identified as Yusuf Yusuf, a business student.
‘He never explained what happened’
Harakow said that Jama’s parents kept in touch with his son, who was in the Iraqi city of Fallujah (where he was believed to live) and that ISIS militants were in custody.
However, they were told that he had been killed in a shootout in Syria.
He said the family did not know that Jama had joined ISIS, even though it did pro-ISIS publications on social networks and that the media reported on their activities.
“He never explained what’s going on there or what he was doing,” Harakow told CNN.
“The family lived a simple life. They never talked about this kind of thing.”
A spokeswoman for the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Commerce said she could not confirm the death of Jama and that her powers over Syria and Iraq are limited.
“Due to the extremely dangerous security situation, there is no longer consular assistance in Syria,” he said in a statement.
‘Cult to death’
Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott cited reports of Jama’s death in a statement he issued on Thursday.
“I have a very simple message for those who might be thinking of going abroad to join these terrorist groups: do not do it,” he said.
“They are cults to death … they do not deal with religion, they simply revolve around death and it is as likely to be their death as anyone else’s.”
Stephen Bucknall, director of Melbourne’s modeling agency FRM Model Management, said his agency had represented Sharky for two-and-a-half years.
He rescinded his relationship with the model aspirant when reports appeared in the media in December 2014 about joining ISIS.
“We were very impressed to learn that he had joined ISIS and, after all, we cut all ties with him,” Bucknall said. “He was a very nice guy, very polite, he always came with a smile. He had a great modeling career ahead of him, he always showed up at the agency ready to work on the catwalk, in print and on television.”
A bright light?
Berhan Ahmed, activist and chairman of the African Think Tank study group, said he had met Jama at community events.
He said that Jama was outgoing and “extravagant”; Added that he had led an active social life centered on music and nightlife and that he worked as a
“To be honest, I would have considered it a sign of hope for the community,” he told CNN. “It was integrated, it got into the mainstream.”
However, he gradually moderated his social life and began spending more time at home, an event that would not necessarily have alarmed the people around him, he said.
“As a parent you would think that maybe he was just starting to sit up, he was starting to mature, to start his life in a different way,” he said.
Ahmed said he never heard Jama make pro-ISIS statements. “But I would not be surprised. You occasionally hear this kind of argument,” he said. “People start thinking, ‘Where do I belong, who am I?'”
Reports of Jama’s death caused his acquaintances to pay tribute to him in social networks; Some called him a shaheed (martyr) or wanted him to reach a place in paradise.
“Rest in peace, handsome cousin!” Wrote a woman from Melbourne. “I will keep close to my heart all the beautiful memories and time spent together. May Allah bless your soul.”
Jama’s death coincides with the publication of a report by the Australian study group Lowy Institute, which notes that large numbers of Australians fighting ISIS represent a “serious threat to national security” and a risk of attack in Australian soil.
It was pointed out that the government’s difficult relationship with the Muslim community could complicate efforts to reduce Islamic extremism.
Australian Foreign Minister Julie Bishop said in March that there are 90 Australians fighting alongside ISIS in Iraq and Syria and that at least 20 Australians have died in the conflict.
Bishop spoke after reports of the suicide attack that Jake Bilardi – an 18-year-old boy from Melbourne – carried out in Ramadi, Iraq.
Known as the dead cities or ancient villages of northern Syria, this monumental set of seven hundred abandoned settlements is located in the Al-Bara region, scattered between hills that dot the landscape between the historic city of Aleppo and the Orontes River. Uninhabited ruins that were erected from the 1st to the 7th century and abandoned between the 8th and 10th centuries, sheltering the vestiges of Christian Byzantine architecture. In total, the site comprises forty villages in northwestern Syria grouped in eight archaeological parks, constituting a remarkable testimony of rural life in the period of Late Antiquity and Byzantine times. Dead cities that still retain their old dwellings, their pagan temples, churches, cisterns, thermal baths or hot tub break and many other structures that remarkably illustrate the transition from the ancient world of the Roman Empire to Byzantine Christianity. The vestiges that we can contemplate among its ruins give us an idea of its hydraulic techniques, its defensive walls, as well as its agrarian parceling plans that demonstrate the dominance of agriculture that the inhabitants of these rural areas showed.
According to some historians, these imposing forgotten villages, declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco since 2011, flourished along the main trading routes of the Byzantine Empire, although after the conquest by the Arabs of these territories, the routes Commercial enterprises diverted to other more prosperous courses that developed under the dominions of the Caliphate of the Umayyads. Its former inhabitants watched as their businesses, which had made them prosper, were maladroos, causing many of them to move to other areas of greater urbanization. According to other historians, these ruins form the vestiges of the splendid domestic architecture that reflected the prosperity of the peasants who benefited from a strong international trade in olive oil at the end of antiquity. Be that as it may, merchants or prosperous peasants, these dead cities acquired a mysterious reputation, as if their inhabitants had simply disappeared without a trace.
Many of these villages stand out for the good state of conservation of their cultural landscape and their architectural vestiges, such as the ruins of Serjilla, as you can see in some of the images that accompany this entrance. A settlement that flourished in a natural basin thanks to the cultivation of vine and olive trees, presenting a complex of baths that indicates the enrichment of its community, although it was unusually built in 473, already in the time of Christianity. Among its ruins are the two-storey villas that still remain standing, whose lower floors make it possible to contemplate the arches that supported the roof, a characteristic common to all dead cities. Like most of the old villages, Serjilla was abandoned in the 8th century when the trade routes between Antioch and Apamea were discontinued.
Among the innumerable jewels of Byzantine Christianity that can be visited in the Mount Simeon District, we can highlight the Basilica of Karab Shams, one of the oldest and best preserved of the fourth century, as well as the basilica of Mushabbak or the Castle of Kaleta, churches in the village Sheikh Suleiman or the ruins of Al-Bara. An endless patrimony that is plunged in the tragic evolution of the civil war in Syria, that already surpasses the number of the one hundred and fifty thousand dead to day of today. A conflict where the preservation of human lives and the protection of its architectural treasures is at stake, a sad example being the bombing of the former fortress of the Crac de los Caballeros in retaliation against the insurgents occupying the castle. A historic land that has hosted some of the oldest civilizations on the planet. A strategic point that was occupied throughout history by Canaanites, Phoenicians and Arameans, Egyptians, Sumerians, Assyrians, Babylonians or Hittites. A land conquered by Alexander the Great or the Roman Empire, as well as by the great Saladin, housing an incalculable patrimony that is of great importance, not only for the Syrian people, but for the whole world. Find Out More!
Basilica of Karab Shams.
It even happens to the best! The inflatable kayak can be solid and its canvas resistant, sometimes a puncture can occur. That said, there is no inevitability in the world of sea kayaks, and there are a thousand and one tricks to reduce the risks. You can check the reviews of the most popular inflatable kayaks.
Then, in case of puddings pierced during a exit a little too intense, no panic. Inflatable kayak repairs, whether putting on a patch or changing the bladder, are a breeze.
WHILE INFLATING HIS KAYAK TO AVOID THE PUNCTURE
The advantages of inflatable kayak are many. This light and easy-to-use boat allows you to freely glide over the waters of a lake, a river or at sea. This comfort extends even to the ground thanks to the ease of assembly and disassembly of the inflatable kayak.
For your nautical outings to be all successful, make sure your kayak never runs out of air.
During assembly, place the drifters before inflating your kayak. First inflate the bottom, then a first flange, and the second to 50%. Check the position of the rooms and, if everything is OK, inflate the whole at 100%. Close the valves.
Good to know : the pressure of the bladders on inflatable kayaks Starboard must not exceed 0.1 bar (1.5 PSI). To carry out this operation, use a hand pump double action that allows you to inflate and deflate at leisure.
Your kayak can, like you, be subject to hot shots. Avoid leaving it all day in the sun, once inflated. Exposure and heat naturally increase the pressure of the bladders.
MAINTENANCE OF THE INFLATABLE KAYAK, THE KEY TO ITS DURABILITY
You know: prevention is better than cure. You can limit the risk of puncture by taking good care of your kayak. Examples ?
When you sail, pay close attention to the water level. Even if the two lateral bulges of your inflatable kayak allow you to evolve in shallow water, in the open air or under water, a rock is always arrived quickly.
Back on land, deflate your kayak before rinsing it with fresh water to remove any residues of sand and salt.
At the same time, disassemble the floor of your kayak and dry it separately. This is the best way to avoid any early mold and keep your boat in the best condition for as long as possible.
Last step: Reassemble the elements of your kayak. Fold it up thoroughly and store it away from heat and moisture.
And if, despite all these precautions of maintenance, a puncture invites aboard, do not be afraid. Switch to the “kayak” mode for all contingencies by practicing our tips to repair your kayak!
REPAIRS: PUTTING A PATCH ON A BLADDER
Let’s be frank: it is very likely that the passage that follows will only enrich your “kayak” culture. Indeed, the solidity of the inflatable kayaks is no longer to prove and it is rare to pierce their web so thick and resistant. However, should this happen, know that a repair kit , easy to use, you provided when purchasing your kayak.
Having a kit is fine. Knowing how to use it is better! And again, it is not the sea to drink. In case of a small puncture, you must:
– Deflate the kayak and remove the pierced bladder to locate the leak;
– Clean the surface around the hole;
– Apply the patch by pressing hard for 1 minute;
– Wait 4 hours before re-inflating your kayak, and spinning on the water.
REPAIRS: CHANGING THE BLADDER OF YOUR KAYAK
This really is not your lucky day and the patch is not enough to fill the hole. Go to plan B! Obtain a new bladder and do the following:
– Deflate the kayak and remove the bladder;
– Insert the new bladder so that its valve fits perfectly with that of the kayak;
– Inflate to 50% to check the correct position of the chamber. Everything is OK ? Then, inflate to 100% and close the valve.
You are ready for any eventuality, and ready to sail the serene mind!
With the application of technological developments in the services that governments provide citizens, a significant amount of information began to be processed in digital format, which also represent progress, also meant the emergence of security risks almost inherent in the use Of technology.
Currently, information concerning individuals is processed, stored or transmitted through the technological infrastructure government institutions to fulfill the purposes of each.
Among the range of information they process these institutions we can find that relates to tax services and tax payments , data used for issuing official documents , electoral rolls or financial information such as income, expenses or credit histories.
Therefore, information relevant to people is in possession of such institutions, which represents an important risk to the security and privacy of sensitive information if it is not adequately protected.
Personal data, necessarily owned by public institutions
In a previous publication we review the issue of the importance of protection of personal data , ie information that can identify, characterize and determine the activities of people, both the public and private sectors are made.
THE INFORMATION BELONGS TO ITS OWNER, BUT SOMETIMES CAN NOT DECIDE WHETHER TO SHARE IT OR NOT
This information belongs to its owner, so it is the person who decides if he shares his information and how it should be treated by third parties who have access to this data. However, even if the user does not intend to share information, sometimes has no choice to decide , because if you do not provide your data or does not have a prior record, you can not receive certain government services online, which means that sharing The data, is sometimes mandatory.
Therefore, when public institutions work with citizens’ information, consideration should be given to the implications that this entails, as well as the security measures necessary to maintain confidentiality, integrity and availability.
Therefore, personal information can be located in a huge variety of sites , as it not only found in federal, we must also consider other levels of government such as municipalities or states.
The list of personal data is large and although many of them are used by various institutions seeking to identify individuals. Just to mention some examples, data held by government institutions may consider:
- Information in official documents : passports, visas, driver ‘s license, birth certificates, among others.
- Health information : social security number, suffered diseases, necessary medications, etc.
- Financial information : income, expenses, taxes, credit history, bank accounts, etc.
- Electoral information : name, address, age, sex, photography, among others.
Common security risks faced by government institutions
The reality is that providing this information in most cases it is necessary , since the government services citizens require. However, the disadvantages arise when there are no strict controls for the management of databases, which may represent theft or leaks of information, whether performed by internal staff of the institution or by an external attacker.
When it comes to personal data, the risks increase along with the range of crimes that can be committed if this information falls into the wrong hands. For example, there are records that sensitive information is sold to the highest bidder , as the database of the police forces, information about the vehicle fleet or the list of persons registered in electoral rolls. It is not a new topic, however, it is not ruled out that it happens again or even happening at this time.
Undoubtedly, the theft and disclosure of information is one of the threats faced by government institutions, same as negatively and is also directly affect citizens, plus they could also include employee information. In addition, there are other risks that may suffer from these types of institutions, which are listed below:
- Hacktivism . The term comes from the acronym for “hacker” and “activism” and refers touse of techniques of computer attacks by individuals or groups with some ideological position, primarilyas a form of protest in reference to sensitive topics such as politics, Human Rights, freedom of expression, among others. The attacks commonly used by hacktivists are related to changes in sites Web governmental organizations ( defacement ) or denial of service (DoS).
- Denial of service. Known as DoS (for its acronym in English Denial of Service ) is an attack that is carried out by generating a large flow of information from several points of connection, by sending certain packets of data to servers, with the Purpose of saturating their processing capacity and forcing the service to collapse. Such attacks can be generated enlarged manner, which is known as distributed denial of service and generally used botnets or zombie network equipment to fulfill their missions.
- Defacement . This is a type of attack sites web in which the attacker gains access to a server and modify the content of the page, usually replacingwith its own code. Sometimes also they allow the spread of malware by, for example, including scripts
- Malicious code. Known as malware , it is an important range of programs or applications designed with a malicious purpose. It is considered malware to different types of threats, each with particular characteristics (Trojan, worm, virus, etc.). It is related to the previous threats, since once the servers are violated, they can be used to propagate malicious programs, as well as share content that is acquired illegitimately. Studies have shown that governmental domains a significant proportion of sites of government agencies have some type of malicious code infection .
Security measures to take care of information
DeltaNet Login, we have reviewed generally the set of sensitive information that may be subject to threats , with situations where information is freely available without any restrictions, which may represent a financial loss for people and even a risk to your integrity.
GOVERNMENTS ARE REQUIRED TO LEGISLATE FOR SECURITY AND TO ENCOURAGE LAW ENFORCEMENT INSTITUTIONS
In this context, threats and security risks can not only have an external source: the internal staff can also generate some kind of damage , so that not only the information of citizens may be at risk, but own information Institutions. For this reason, the security of the information becomes relevant since applying protective measures for the care of the data, it is possible to avoid other types of affectations of more seriousness.
Consequences such as loss of credibility of governments, negative image of institutions, property damage or integrity of persons affectations, non – availability of public services and countless damages in excess, can be avoided or minimized with proper protection information.
As we have mentioned on other occasions, this results in a joint effort between different entities. On the one hand, it requires the participation of governments responsible for legislating security issues and encouraging the creation of law enforcement institutions.
In addition, the entities that process the information of the users in the framework of the norms, standards, laws or regulations focused on the protection of the data; the participation of users through the application of good security practices, and finally companies and organizations whose main purpose the information security.
All companies must organize for accounting ; Not only in order to respect the obligations to which they are subject but also to know in real time the state of their financial health. Accounting-Easy offers a listing answering the question: how to organize its accounts ?
General organization of the accounts of a company
The general accounting is a system of organization of financial information with the objective of bringing to the various exchanges encrypted terms of a company with its environment and provide an overview about them. For a more complete presentation: definition and role of accounting .
A company may be organized in two ways different in terms of accounting :
- the internally manage (the company alone bears all the accounting work and organized accordingly)
- the delegate to a third party (it outsources its accounting in part or in an accountant)
Organize your internal accounting
Modalities of organization
When the accounting is handled internally , the company must organize its “accounting” branch itself. In small and medium-sized enterprises, the accounting function is generally assumed by the manager. In larger companies, an accounting department is specially created for this purpose (of hiring accountants and chief accountants have and place).
In particular, the following tasks will be carried out by the company’s teams:
- Choice and personalization of the chart of accounts applicable to the company,
- receiving documents, accounting entries , numbering and filing of accounting documents ,
- Tax declarations (VAT, CVAE, CFE, statement of result, etc.),
- realization of inventory work , preparation of financial statements (balance sheet, income statement and notes) and deposited with the registry of the commercial court ,
- closing of accounts, final financial statements editions, recovery to new , opening the following year and accounting for reversals .
For more information: set up its accounts .
Benefits of Internal Organization of Accounting
The undeniable advantage of this solution lies in the mastery of the process : the company retains direct supervision of the preparation of accounts and various tasks that result. Information can generally be found more quickly than in outsourcing.
The biggest companies find an additional interest: the connection of the accounting with their information system (PGI for example). When their services (commercial management, supply management, management of work in progress, etc.) draw the information in a common database, integration of accounting will help to increase efficiency and reliability . For example, it will be possible to provide for automatic raises of customers whose claims are not settled on time. Errors associated with double-typing can also be avoided.
Generally, this solution is less expensive than using the services of an accountant.
Disadvantages of Internal Organization of Accounting
When the leader himself holds the accounts of his company without being specialized in this field, it fails sometimes a time precious: that it would spend normally its operational activity and develop its business.
Secondly, it deprives itself of the advice of an accountant and profits generated by its accounting and tax support.
Finally, this solution is less flexible when hiring employees.
Modalities of organization
When the accounting is outsourced , the company appropriates the services of an accountant to perform all or part of its accounting work. The scope of the mission entrusted to the accountant , which will be recorded in a document called a letter of engagement , will depend on the needs formulated by the company. It can range from the simple task of financial statements for a full mission of bookkeeping.
The most commonly proposed formulas are:
- Total outsourcing: the accountant manages all the company’s accounts from the beginning (accounting entry) to the end (production of financial statements),
- Partial outsourcing: company seizes accounting records and prepares the balance sheet year-end . The public accountant reviews the accounts and draws up the annual balance sheet.
It should be emphasized here that only a public accountant is entitled to keep the accounts of an enterprise (the law gives it a monopoly in this area).
For more information: MYOB Gold Coast .
Looking for a Chartered Accountant? Meet one of our partners in your area for free:
Advantages of Outsourcing
To use an accountant helps secure the management accounting within a company. This professional ensures that the accounting system complies with laws and regulations and that the company is up to date with its tax obligations. Moreover, when he commits errors or fails in some of his duties imposed by his code of ethics, he challenges his civil, criminal or disciplinary liability. The company may, under certain conditions, turn against it.
Second advantage conferred by outsourcing: the centralization of financial information within a single interlocutor. The accountant has all the cards to best advise the company and its leader .
Disadvantages of Outsourcing
This solution is unfortunately the most expensive for a company. The rate charged by an accountant helps form a generally higher cost than wages accounting staff.
Finally, the retrieval of certain information can sometimes be long, especially when the professional is unavailable (in fiscal period for example). This is likely to occasioning a lack of response from the company.
To complete the reflection, we invite the reader to consult our articles:
- keep its accounts or entrust it to an accountant ?
- how to choose an accountant ?
Conclusion : organize the accounting of a company means taking the decision to take internally setting accounting tasks or, alternatively, to delegate to an accountant. Each formula has advantages and disadvantages to be taken into account in the reasoning.
Laminate flooring is an increasingly common alternative in homes, and is that it offers a stylish and beautiful result at a reasonable cost. However there is a fundamental point to take into account when installing this type of soil, and that it deserves special care to ensure its correct maintenance and durability, with cleaning being a prominent feature.
A laminate floor clean with water
first thing to be clear is that a laminate floor can not frequently cleaned with water, because it is a type of material that requires the least amount of moisture to be in good condition.
Therefore it is recommended that you clean it with shark mop, hot water and a special detergent for wood flooring only every 15 days. You must use a special mop for wood floors that is preferably microfiber, in addition the cleaning must be done with the mop very well drained, without it drips, otherwise you run the risk of your laminate flooring eventually deteriorate with the passage weather.
When cleaning with water always follow the same direction and remember the importance of doing it with a perfectly drained cloth.
Laminate floor daily cleaning
To clean a laminate floor on a daily basis is often important to remove dust and dirt that accumulates. For this the best alternative is to use a vacuum cleaner or mop to help collect dust balls, hairs and other debris that could dirty, scratch and damage the laminate floor. Depending on the number of inhabitants in your home and factors such as wind, the use of heating, among others, the periodicity of the aspirate or use of the mop can go from 1 time a week to every 2 days.
If you choose to vacuum, pay attention to the hardness of the brush and the wheels of the appliance. The vacuum cleaner brush should be smooth, so the wheels should be free of dirt or stones, otherwise dragging the vacuum cleaner could produce accidental scratches on the floor.
Spot cleaning a laminate floor
Once we clear the way to clean a laminate floor on a daily basis, it is important to know how to remove specific stains from these soils without damaging the material. In unComo.com we give several tricks depending on the type of stain:
-Rayones heels or furniture: you can remove the mark using an eraser, keep in mind that should protect furniture legs to not cause scratches on your laminate floor .
-Fat, ink or wax blankets: clean by applying alcohol or acetone with a microfiber cloth in the affected area, then dry thoroughly.
-Manchas became or common dirt: clean with a special microfibre cloth water and soap for laminate floors, then dry well.
-Body scrub: apply glass cleaner and then rub with a microfiber cloth. Remember to dry later.
Office cleaning is responsible not only for asepsis but also for hygiene and protection of the total staff in the office, using methods and tools; Service master Mexico is committed to the health of any putting your safety as a priority area. Learn about the services we have for you and your business on Facebook and Twitter
Human chorionic gandotrophin, or HCG, is a hormone found in the urine of pregnant women. There are many associated benefits that are speculated with the use of HCG. Some claim that it is a very effective tool in the fight against weight loss. This is not just an unproven assertion, but the position of the US Food and Drug Administration says this is not true. However, the medical community agrees that there are some benefits of HCG in treating certain conditions, including infertility and various problems related to hormones.
HCG is a water soluble hormone produced by the placenta. It is found in the urine of pregnant women, especially during the first trimester of pregnancy. It is part of a class of glycoprotein hormones, including FSH (follicle stimulating hormones), TSH (thyroid stimulating hormones) and LH (luteinizing hormones). It contains alpha and beta amino acids.
HCG can help increase the chances of an infertile woman getting pregnant and can help women suffering from irregular menstrual cycles. It also helps in the production of testosterone and sperm. Finally, boys born with cryptorchidism (an abnormality in the testicles present at birth) are aided by HCG.
The HCG and Obesity Claims
In the late 1950s, when it was first introduced by Dr. Simeons, and 1976, when the FDA and the Federal Trade Commission took action against Human chorionic gonadotropin injections, these injections were the most popular method of controlling the Obesity in the United States. Dr. Simeons said the drugs allowed people to live with only 500 calories a day and distributed drugs stored fat and helped the body to metabolize fat.
Some speculate that their popularity was favored by doctors who wanted their patients to return for a weekly injection. Due to the lack of proven results and government action, HCG injections lost popularity, until they were revived in 2007 by a commercial and a book by Kevin Trudeau, claiming that HCG injections were the cure for obesity and that The American Medical Association, the FDA and other medical groups were part of a conspiracy to suppress the truth.
FDA’s position on HCG and obesity
Many doctors no longer do HCG injections due to the lack of proven results and the side effects and potential risks associated with these medications. Moreover, since 1975, the FDA has required that a notice be placed on HCG products stating that it has not been proven to be an effective therapy in the fight against obesity, that there is no evidence that any of The promised claims.
In men, side effects of HCG include breast enlargement, increased height and sudden development of hair on the face and pubis when given to adolescents. When used as a treatment for fertility, HCG can cause indigestion, vomiting or nausea, uncontrollable passage of small amounts of urine, difficulty breathing, swelling, or rapid weight gain.
If used as a help for obesity along with a very low calorie diet, the risks of a calorie reduction drastically exist while physicians caution that consuming a 500 calorie diet may not be enough to maintain The vital organs in the body.